Through Deckner Consulting Services, George Deckner offers a suite of services for personal care and cosmetics industry professionals. His extensive expertise in the development of proprietary formulation technology allows him to provide guidance with research and development, act as a technology entrepreneur for suppliers and offer an extensive list of courses for suppliers and technologists.
Email your name, company name, phone number, email address and short message if you are interested in being contacted by Deckner Consulting Services.
Research & Development…
George is available to:
• Assist you in developing a more productive and innovative R&D organization.
• Identify and develop new materials and formulation technology.
• Provide a critical review of your existing research program.
• Help develop your innovation strategy and pipeline.
• Work on specific projects.
• Develop IP strategies.
• Mine and utilize expired patents to create new materials, formulations, technology platforms and IP.
• Identify and provide an in-depth technical assessment of potential acquisition targets.
• Perform technical training (see offered courses).
DCS has also developed new formulation technology that is available for licensing.
Technology Entrepreneur for Suppliers…
George offers assistance with:
• Broad and strategic application of your existing materials into the personal care area.
• Developing new proprietary, state of the art personal care materials.
• Representing and selling your products in the personal care area (sales/distribution agreement required). DCS has two experienced sales people who have contacts at most of the key personal care accounts in the U.S.
• Developing and delivering technical presentations to key personal care accounts.
• Helping to generate sales leads by leveraging contacts with key technologists and managers at large multinational personal care companies.
• Providing high throughput consumer relevant screening methods to quickly identify new technology and benefits.
• Identifying new applications/claims for your existing products.
• Developing finished formulations that showcase your technology.
Training Seminars – Strategic Innovation/Capability Development:
• Developing Successful Platform Technologies (1hr)
• Innovation, A Technologist’s Perspective (1hr)
• Developing Superior Personal Care Materials (30 min)
• Principles of Optimal Skin Care Formulation Design (2hrs)
• Seven Habits of Highly Successful Technologists (1hr)
• How to be a Successful Technologist (1 hr)
• Developing Superior Personal Care Ingredients (1 hr-for suppliers)
Formulation Training Seminars:
• Formulating Water in Oil Emulsions (1hr)
• Formulating Oil in Water emulsions (1hr)
• Basics of Skin Care Formulation (1 hr)
• Thickening Personal Care Formulations (3 hrs)
• Thickening Thin Water Based Suspensions or Emulsions (30 min)
• Surfactants (2-3 hrs)
• Emollient Technology (2hrs)
• Preserving Personal Care Formulations (1 hr)
• Oil Absorbers, a Multifunctional Technology (1hr)
• Sunless Tanning Technology (30 min)
• Skin Cooling Technology (30 min)
• Dispersants (30 min)
• Thickening Surfactant Based Formulations (30 min)
• Solubilizing Oils into Water (30 min)
• Oil Control Technology (30 min)
• Skin Tightener Technology (30 min)
• Reducing Formulation Irritation/Antiirritant Technology (30 min)
• Skin Barrier Technology (30 min)
• Moisturizing Humectant Technology (30 min)
• Use of Phospholipids in Personal Care Products (30 min)
• Soft focus technology (30 min)
• SPF Booster Technology (30min)
• Skin Tightening Technology (30 min)
Advanced Formulation Training Seminars:
• Formulating Superior Sunscreens (2hr)
• Formulating Superior moisturizers (1hr)
• Formulation State of the Art-Best in Class Materials (1hr)
• Active Delivery Technologies (2-3 hrs)
• Formulating Lamellar Gel network based oil in water emulsions (1hr)
• Principles of Polarity and Solubility, Powerful Formulation Tools (2hrs)
• Pickering Emulsions (30 min)
• High Internal Phase Emulsion Technology (1 hr)
• Soft Focus Technology (1hr)
* Lab workshops may be added on to select courses at your request. Add about 1-2 hours for this hands-on option.
Interested in being contacted by Deckner Consulting Services? Email your name, company name, phone number, and email address.