Recorded Tuesday, October 24 – Presented by Lubrizol
Estane TPU provides exceptional performance for surface protection applications, backed by more than 30 years of experience in the harshest environments. Road salt, flying stones, acid rain, and extreme hot and cold to name a few!
More recently, Estane TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) has been introduced for use in demanding graphics applications, such as transportation wraps, building signage, and durable labels.
Whether you’re an OEM or polymer processor, Lubrizol’s Estane® TPU solutions for surface protection and graphics applications are there for you.
- Paint Protection (PPF)
- Automotive Interiors
- Graphics Media and Laminates
- Signage and Labels
- Consumer Products
- Protecting surfaces from damage by impact and abrasion
- Crystal clear – invisibility on any surface
- Self-healing properties maintain aesthetic quality
- Resistant to the effects of environmental exposure – color stability when exposed to UV
- Low-temperature flexibility for wider range of installation conditions
- Plasticizer-free – won’t embrittle over time
Download the slides (for Prospector Members only)
The views, opinions and technical analyses presented here are those of the author, and are not necessarily those of UL, ULProspector.com or Knowledge.ULProspector.com. While the editors of this site make every effort to verify the accuracy of its content, we assume no responsibility for errors made by the author, editorial staff or any other contributor. All content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without prior authorization from Prospector.